The Hot Wheels Treasure Hunt Series has gone a major overhaul this 2013.
Before, the cards of these secret Treasure Hunts are printed with either the words ” Treasure Hunt” ot TH, plus cars will be painted with the letters “TH” in order to set these rare cars apart from the rest of the series.
Now in 2013, there are no printings on the cards , especially in international release cars, making these Treasure Hunts really hard to find, The only clue whether a car is a real treasure hunt or not is to find Hot Wheels’ ”Flame Logo“, just be careful for there are some castings that has a ‘partial Flame Logo that confuses collectors.
Check out the Custom Dodge Van Treasure Hunt below and see how difficult to detect its Flame Logo.
TH Custom ’77 Dodge Van
To help you out in finding the 2013 Hot Wheels Treasure Hunts, check out this list below.
15 Hot Wheels Treasure Hunt Cars for 2013
- Bread Box : 2013 Hot Wheels HW City City Works
- Carbonator : 2013 Hot Wheels HW Racing X-Raycers
- ’10 Camaro SS: 2013 Hot Wheels HW City Rescue
- Fast Fish : 2013 Hot Wheels HW Racing Track Aces
- Circle Trucker : 2013 Hot Wheels HW Racing Track Aces
- 1964 Lincoln Continental : 2013 Hot Wheels HW City Graffiti Rides
- Sting Rod II : 2013 Hot Wheels HW Imagination Street Pests
- Prototype H-24 : 2013 Hot Wheels HW Racing Race Team
- Custom ’77 Dodge Van : 2013 Hot Wheels HW City Graffiti Rides
- Dodge Challenger Drift Car : 2013 Hot Wheels HW City Nightburnerz
- Ford Mustang GT Concept : 2013 Hot Wheels HW City Rescue
- Fire-Eater : 2013 Hot Wheels HW City Rescue
- ’12 Ford Fiesta: Hot Wheels Stunt
- Mazda RX-7
- Bad to the Blade
2013 Hot Wheels Treasure Hunt Circle Trucker
This completes the 2013 Hot Wheels Regular Treasure Hunt Set. Hope you can catch these highly collectible cars for your die cast collection.
Like Hot Wheels Car Collection on Facebook for more tips on Hot Wheels die cast car collecting and more.
Please Like and Share!!!